The BINDER CB series CO₂ incubator is the premium class among the CO₂ incubators. It is suitable for all sensitive incubation applications and ensures optimal cell growth. A BINDER CB series CO₂ incubator can perform complex cultivation experiments as well as specific environmental conditions.
The Binder CB series is a world first! Fitted with a sterilizable CO₂ sensor, the incubator meets the highest of standards when it comes to sampling safety and cell growth. While C series CO₂ incubators have been designed with standard laboratory applications in mind, the BINDER CB comes highly recommended for the incubation of delicate cells, providing optimum growth conditions for cell cultures.
Just like the C series units, the CO₂ incubators in the CB series have the option of automatic sterilization with hot air at 180 °C. Plus, they have a heat sterilizable CO₂ sensor with infrared technology and come with a double-pan humidification system with condensation protection. The units feature tightly sealed inner doors made of tempered safety glass and a lockable door handle, guaranteeing maximum safety conditions for work in the laboratory.
CB series CO₂ incubators have a patented humidity management system. The Permadry double-pan humidity system provides active humidity limitation that keeps even the interior walls dry. What’s more, evaporation is kept to a minimum thanks to the high humidity.
These CO₂ incubators are incredibly user-friendly, with the option to control all of the key parameters at once using the operating panel. Measured values are recorded continually and can be exported as data sets with ease via USB. Navigation is straightforward and intuitive.
The CO₂ incubators with hot air sterilization and heat sterilizable CO₂ sensor are ideal for the incubation of delicate cells, guaranteeing optimum conditions for cell cultures along with high levels of safety and usability.
- Maximum usable space with minimal footprint and excellent ease of use
- Minimum risk of contamination thanks to uncompromising hot-air sterilization
- Fanless, easy-to-clean hygienic interior
- Stable pH values thanks to drift-free CO₂ IR sensor technology
- Low evaporation of the medium due to high levels of humidity and quick recovery time
* Temperature range: from 4 °C above ambient temperature up to 60 °C
* Humidity range: 90 to 95% RH
* CO₂ control range: 0 to 20 vol.% CO₂
* Tried-and-tested anti-contamination concept with 180 °C hot air sterilization
* Optimized double-pan humidification system with condensation protection
* CO₂ gas-mixing jet with Venturi effect
* Hot-air sterilizable CO₂ sensor with single-beam infrared technology
* Intuitive touchscreen controller
* Internal data recording, can be read out in open format via USB interface
* Fail-safe CO₂ automatic diagnosis system for protecting the pH of cell cultures
* DuoDoor™ system: Unit door and glass door can be opened with one handle
* Tightly sealed inner door made of tempered safety glass
* Lockable door handle
* Perforated shelves, stainless steel
* Troubleshooting system with visual and acoustic alarms
* Computer interface: Ethernet
* Zero-voltage alarm contact
* Units are stackable with stacking adapter optional equipment* Versions with O₂ control range: 0.2 to 20 vol.% O₂ or 10 to 95 vol.% O₂
* Versions with humidity control range: 50 to 95% RH due to active humidification
* Convenient water supply with reusable tubular bags, pre-filled single-liter water bottle, or water container set with a magnetic holder, for versions with active humidification
* Multi-sectional glass doors with special shelves for dividing up the space to accommodate different experiments
* Stacking adapter for secure, space-saving installation
* CO₂ gas tank changer for connecting two gas tanks to one or two incubators
* CO₂ shaker with corrosion-resistant components in a stainless-steel housing
* APT-COM Multi Management Software – for managing, recording, and documenting unit parameters
* Services – a wide range of services to ensure that the unit functions correctly
* Seamless stainless steel inner chamber
* Auto-sterilization with hot air at +180 °C
* Hot air sterilizable CO₂ sensor with single-beam infrared technology
* Double-pan humidification system with condensation protection
* Touchscreen controller with internal data recording via USB interface