Fume Hood – JISICO
This fume hood by JISICO includes a water and gas line, along with lighting and electrical outlets. These fixtures are constructed using anti-corrosive materials and both the top plate and sink made of epoxy resin (DURCON, Inc. USA). These features ensure this hood remains corrosion-free. A strong and durable exhaust fan along with clear windows made of transparent glass (5mm) were added for safety. Features
- Epoxy resin top plate & sink (DURCON Inc. USA) guarantees corrosion-free fume hood.
- All the internal fixtures including water & gas lines, light sources, and power outlets are made of anti-corrosive materials.
- A powerful exhaust fan motor offers efficient and quick ventilation. The window with transparent safety glass (5mm) provides a clear view.
- Model J-NFH120, J-NFH150, J-NFH180
- Size wide (mm) 1,218 1,524 1,829 depth (mm) 787 height (mm) 2,300 exhaust (mm) Ø200
- Working table: Epoxy resin top plate and sink
- Window Safety clear glass(5mm), open/close: balance weighing type
- Utility water cock 1 2 2 gas cock 1 2 2 vacuum cock 1 2 2 socket 1 2 2
- Blower motor (Hp) 2
- Material interior
- Phenolic treated kraft sheets (LAMIS) exterior body
- Stainless steel plate with powder-coated finish & wooden door cabinet
- Steel plate with powder-coated finish
- Power source & consumption AC 230V 50/60Hz 3phase
Vanquish Neo UHPLC System
For researchers pursuing the next scientific breakthrough, the Thermo Scientific Vanquish Neo UHPLC system delivers maximum performance 24/7 for reproducible nano-, capillary-, and micro-flow LC-MS. Combining a high degree of innovation with the best-in-class Vanquish platform enhances productivity for novice and expert LC-MS users alike.
All-in-one nano-, capillary-, and micro-flow LC
Thermo Scientific ProFlow™ XR active flow control pump technology delivers excellent retention time precision from nano up to 100 μL/min at pressures up to 1500 bar. Vial bottom detection enables injections from volume-limited samples.
Fast sample loading, column equilibration, and ultra-low system gradient delay volume reduce method overhead time, improving sample throughput while enhancing MS utilization.
Unique low-flow split-loop autosampler design limits sample dispersion reduces system carryover and maximizes sample usage. The metering device improves quantitation through high injection volume linearity, precision, and accuracy.
Long-term, trouble-free analysis
Next-generation Thermo Scientific SmartInject technology improves column lifetime and retention time precision. Maintenance-free 1500 bar compatible ceramic valves and near-zero dead volume Thermo Scientific Viper and nanoViper fittings minimize leaks with the robust long-term operation.
The Thermo Scientific Vanquish User Interface provides walk-up and remote system monitoring and control with automated procedures and guided instrument maintenance and troubleshooting scripts, improving productivity for all users. The intelligent method editor wizard ensures the compatibility of method parameters with installed consumables.
Seamless LC-MS integration
The Vanquish Neo UHPLC system excels at high-sensitivity LC-MS applications and seamlessly integrates with the Thermo Scientific mass spectrometry portfolio through a comprehensive suite of ESI sources. Harness speed, robustness, and sensitivity with triple quadrupole MS systems or resolution, mass accuracy, and versatility with Thermo Scientific Orbitrap MS systems.
Detector optionsChoosing the right detector(s) ensures that you can detect your target compound with confidence. Thermo Scientific HPLC and UHPLC systems can be combined with a variety of HPLC detectors that can be mixed and matched for complimentary analysis, and are all seamlessly controlled with the rest of the system using Thermo Scientific Chromeleon Chromatography Data System (CDS) for easy data acquisition and processing.
Available detector types include:
- UV/Vis absorption detection
- Fluorescence detection
- Charged aerosol detection
- Mass spectrometry for LC-MS applications
Method transfer tools
Transferring methods between systems and labs are made easier with Thermo Scientific HPLC and UHPLC systems. Built-in features of select systems facilitate method transfer by including an adjustable system gradient delay volume, multiple column thermostatting modes , and automated sample in-needle dilution, all of which are easily adjusted using the Chromeleon CDS software interface. Our method transfer tools allow you to duplicate other HPLC vendors’ system settings to more easily replicate methods, such as those from a Waters™ Alliance™ HPLC system, Agilent™ 1260 Infinity™ LC system, and Shimadzu™ Nexera-i™ system to a Vanquish Core HPLC system.
Precise gradient delivery
Thermo Scientific SmartFlow technology in Thermo Scientific Vanquish and UltiMate 3000 HPLC and UHPLC pumps automatically compensates for changing eluent compressibility to deliver the precise performance and flexibility for reproducible separations. This technology ensures highly accurate and precise flows, independent of eluent composition and backpressure.
Additionally, SmartStroke technology in the Thermo Scientific Vanquish Horizon binary pump can virtually eliminate the TFA baseline ripples even with small mixer volumes for lower gradient delay volume (GDV) and higher sensitivity.
Optimized HPLC consumables
To help you achieve better results and maximize your investment, we offer a full range of innovative, reliable chromatography consumables to meet your analytical challenges. These products are tested using the latest Thermo Scientific chromatography instruments, so you can be assured that our consumables are the perfect fit for your chromatography systems.
- HPLC and UHPLC columns
- Autosampler vials and well plates
- Sample preparation
- HPLC standards, reagents & solvents
EZ2 Connect - QIAGEN EZ2 Connect by QIAGEN is a benchtop instrument for automated isolation of nucleic acids from up to 24 samples in parallel, using sealed prefilled cartridges; includes 1-year warranty on parts and labor. Product Details The EZ2 Connect automates its prefilled cartridge-based workflows to process up to 24 samples at the same time. This benchtop instrument automatically pierces the sealed cartridges, heats samples for incubation, and automates pipetting of beads, buffers, even enzymes, to automate many pretreatment steps that were previously not automatable. It's intuitive touchscreen interface makes it easy to use, even for new lab workers. And with its remote connectivity feature, you can monitor your runs and manage your instrument even from outside the lab. No matter what sample type you need to work with – whether FFPE samples, liquid biopsy samples, trace samples, cells, tissue, whole blood or other sample types – you can get an EZ2 Connect Kit that is run with preprogrammed protocols. Meet your research lab’s need for throughput, reproducibility and flexibility by using this. Performance The EZ2 Connect helps research labs attain a whole new level of flexibility and convenience by fully automating nucleic acid extraction from a wide variety of sample types. Boost the speed and reproducibility of your experiments by drastically reducing manual pipetting steps and replacing them with EZ2 Connect’s prefilled-reagent-cartridge system. Increase your lab throughput by processing up to 24 samples all at the same time. The EZ2 Connect is also QIAsphere-ready, so you can monitor your runs and manage your instrument remotely, by installing the QIAsphere app on your preferred tablet or smartphone or by accessing the QIAsphere web app through your laptop or desktop browser. Applications Nucleic acids purified using this instrument and the appropriate QIAGEN kits can be used for sensitive analytical detection in downstream assays such as PCR, dPCR or NGS
Multifuge X4 Pro Centrifuge Series
Multifuge Pro series touch screen enables easier programming for quicker results–plus easily access and track all runs, rotor life and centrifuge health. Multifuge Pro series has capacity up to 4L, including 196 blood tubes and 96 15mL conical tubes, AutoLock for fast rotor exchange. Simple Operation and Design
- Full-color intuitive touch screen for fast programming, centrifuge health monitoring, and up to 100 program storage
- The modern industrial design supports continuous improvement in rotor loading ergonomics, user safety, and currently needed certifications
- Detailed operation information, including the display of set and actual parameters, maximizes run performance and temperature accuracy for improved sample protection
- Easily adjust speed, time, and temperature, even during the run, with the convenient keyboard for direct input
- Innovative lid-locking technology enables one finger downward motion for easy closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches
- Double temperature management system displays the air temperature in the chamber as well as the sample temperature, ensuring accurate control of the sample temperature during the run
- The secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors
- Saves time in the switch between applications
- Easy access to the chamber enables quick cleaning, a healthier working environment, and longer unit life
- Biocontainment system seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips
- Glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability
- Certified by CAMR™ in Porton Down, UK
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking, and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option
- Optimizes safety and improves separations
- Compact size conserves workspace on benchtop or floor
- Ergonomic height and curved design ensure comfortable sample handling and cleaning of the unit
- The design saves up to 40% of energy on industry-standard protocols such as blood separations or conical-tube processing
- Programmable centrifuge compressor start and stop can save both time and energy
Saliva Collector – BIOCOMMA
Saliva Collectorbiocomma ® Saliva collector collects the oral saliva sample through a collection tube, the uniform mixing of the collected saliva with saliva preservation solution to ensure the integrity of DNA/RNA.
ApplicationsThis product is used in collecting high-quality DNA/RNA samples from saliva and can be used in various biological experiments such as enzymatic hydrolysis, PCR, and next-generation sequencing. It is widely used for the collection and preservation of specimens in hospitals, scientific research institutions, and families. The collection process is easy and painless, and will not cause any damage or discomfort to the human body. It is widely used in 2019-nCoV detection, gene detection, cytology sample processing, virology cell culture, ELISA, molecular diagnostic detection, and saliva extraction of microorganisms.
Features♦ Contactless sample collection, less risk for healthcare workers. ♦ Suitable for all kinds of people, easy method to collect samples. ♦ Easy to use, non-invasive collection. ♦ Use medical PP material.
|SC01||Saliva collector, include 1*funnel, 1*5 mL tube (with cap), paper-poly pouch package||25 /Box|
|SC11||Saliva collector, include 1*funnel, 1*tube, 1*5 mL tube with 2 mL medium, paper-poly pouch package||25 /Box|
|SC12||Saliva collector, include 1*funnel, 1*tube, 1*5 mL tube with 2 mL medium, blister package||25 /Box|
|SC08||Saliva collector, include 1*funnel, 1*10 mL tube (with cap), paper-poly pouch package||25 /Box|
|SC18||Saliva collector, include 1*funnel, 1*tube, 1*10 mL tube with 2 mL medium, paper-poly pouch package||25 /Box|
|SC19||Saliva collector, include 1*funnel, 1*tube, 1*10 mL tube with 2 mL medium, blister package||25 /Box|
Biocomma Saliva Collectors with Gargle Mouthwash
- Type A (with storage solution);
- Type A (without storage solution);
- Type B (with storage solution);
- Type B (without storage solution)
- Applicable sample types: saliva, sputum samples；
- Preservation and transportation of samples: Please pay attention to the storage period when using. The samples can be used for subsequent processing immediately after collection. Samples that cannot be processed immediately are used according to the conditions of use of the preservation solution.
Related Products:https://genecraftlabs.com/product/biocomma-1classic-virus-sampling-tube10-ml/ https://genecraftlabs.com/product/biocomma-1-inactivated-virus-sampling-tube10-ml/
ZiXpress 32 ® Automated Nucleic Acid Purification Instrument
ZiXpress 32 is an open magnetic rod/pillar nucleic acid isolation platform. Except for the flexibility in throughput and the compatibility in reagents, our outstanding Bottom Touch Technology (BTT) allows both the flexibility and compatibility in consumables and the improvement of noise reduction and homogeneity. BBT makes ZiXpress 32 ® so different from the others. This reliable platform can be operated with optimized Prefilled/Non-Prefilled Reagent Kits, and it offers End user the freedom to use it with supplied consumables or any other available standard consumables (96 Deep Well Plates & Tip Combs). With fully editable protocols, it is perfect for the use in research labs in any kind of industry. The high accuracy of ZiXpress 32 ® makes it also more than useful in the clinical diagnosis.
- Magnetic Pillar (Rod) Instrument based on Magnetic Particle Purification Technology
- Purifies 1 to 32 or 1 to 64 samples simultaneously per run
- CE certified and produced under ISO, GMP, and other Industry Regulations
- Open Platform with fully editable Protocols with the ability to use third party Reagents
- The Perfect Match for any Life Science / Resarch Laboratory
- Best C/P Value Magnetic Pillar Instrument on the Market!
Zixpress 32 ® Features:✔ Fully Editable and Customizable Protocols ✔ Easy-To-Use User-Interface with 7'' Touch Screen ✔ Magnetic-Pillar & Magnetic Particles Extraction Technology ✔ Consistent and Reproducible Results ✔ Best C/P Value Extraction Solution on the Market [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS7pBJL2OXI[/embed]
BioQuant-96 BIOSAN is the newest product of Biosan Molecular diagnostic product family. It has adopted innovative thermoelectric refrigeration technology, a brand-new light source, and a light path design. Detection from the top allows using different consumables - 0,2 tubes, 8-tube strips, and semi-skirted and non-skirted 96-well PCR plates. The unique constant current power and 6-zone independent temperature control method ensures more rapid, correct, and stable fluorescence quantitative analysis while maintaining its excellent performance in the lowest possible energy consumption. The device is available in 5-channel and 6-channel configuration. Meanwhile, it has been added with functions including independent temperature control, low-temperature storage of sample at 4℃, and FAST mode for faster cycling (confirm reagent compatibility with fast mode). BioQuant-96 BIOSAN is comprehensively realizing automatic gain settings and improving user experience. It will fully meet the demand of scientific research laboratories and registered as I (A) class Medical device in the EU it also will fully meet the requirements of any diagnostic laboratory.
BioQuant-96 Biosan Specification
|Sample capacity||0.2ml single tube (transparent cap), 96×0.2(0.1)ml Plate (transparent cap), 8-strip tubes (transparent cap)|
|Dynamic range||1~10^10 copies|
|Excitation wavelength||300-800 nm|
|Emission wavelength||500-800 nm|
|Temperature setting range||4 ~105°C (increment: 0.1°C)|
|Heating/coolling rate||Max 6.0 °C/s / 5.5 °C/s|
|Temperature control mode||Block/6-zone gradient|
|Sample volume||5 ~ 100 μl|
|Gradient temperature range||1 ~ 36°C|
|Hot-lid temperature range||30 ~110°C (adjustable default: 105°C, Automatic Hot-lid)|
|Scan mode||Full plate simultaneously|
|Program||Max. 20 segments for each program, max. 99 cycles|
|Scan period||5.5 s|
|Operating system||Windows 7/8/10|
|Software required||Microsoft Excel|
|Minimum PC requirements||Built-in touchscreen PC / Memory: 512MB, Hard Disk:10GB, CPU: Pentium® 4, Virtual Memory: ≥1000MB|
|Nominal operating voltage||100-240V; ~50/60Hz|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||490×290×391 mm|
|Number of sockets||USB adapter, Bluetooth adapter|
|Interface||WIN 10 on built-in touchscreen PC|
Orbitrap Exploris GC Mass Spectrometer
New opportunities for analytical testing: Orbitrap Exploris GC Mass SpectrometerEvolved to exceed the demands of everyday testing, the Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap Exploris ™ GC mass spectrometer simplifies operations and delivers consistently accurate results. Transform analytical workflows to keep pace with changing demands, maximize system uptime, and expand laboratory capability.
Power productivitySimplify analytical workflows with the compact Orbitrap Exploris GC mass spectrometer that brings the versatility of full-scan high-resolution accurate mass data to screening and quantitation. With proven robustness and reliability across all applications, the system delivers accurate results sample after sample
Ensure certainty in resultsReduce time evaluating data and increase confidence with exceptional levels of selectivity, sensitivity, and linear dynamic range that come together to deliver accurate results, in all sample matrices. Full-scan high-resolution MS data allows multipoint compound identification with spectral matching, isotope patterns, retention indices, and elemental compositions to reduce time to result.
Maximize uptimeDeliver results on time and with ease. With intuitive instrument control and method templates, the system is fully accessible to all members of your analytical team and provides complete confidence that the system is always operating at maximum performance.
Expand analytical capability with simplicityThe Orbitrap Exploris GC mass spectrometer provides high-confidence detection and precise quantitation in complex matrices, with minimal method development for maximum productivity. As one of the next-generation Thermo Scientific™ mass spectrometers, the Orbitrap Exploris GC mass spectrometer brings together exceptional levels of mass resolution, sensitivity, speed, and linear dynamic range without detector saturation to deliver accurate results even for your most challenging samples.
Transform profitabilityThe efficiency of operations from sample receipt to report drives profitability in analytical testing laboratories. Every step in the process is critical and every instrument needs to provide a return on investment. The Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris GC mass spectrometer delivers new opportunities for analytical services to simplify operations and improve efficiency. With outstanding real-world performance and analytical flexibility, the system can reduce costs and increase the quality of quantitative results.
Sensitive, high-capacity component detectionHRAM data with part-per-trillion-level sensitivity in full scan and a wide dynamic range drives high-capacity component detection in complex samples. This capability opens up new opportunities and enables your laboratory to answer many questions about samples from a single injection. Even when using non-targeted full-scan acquisition, the Orbitrap Exploris GC system provides the quantitative capability of a GC triple quadrupole instrument operating in selected reaction monitoring (SRM) mode. Orbitrap Exploris GC mass spectrometers deliver the new level of performance that you demand for everyday quantitative applications.
- Premium quantitative and qualitative performance with the fast-scanning High-Field Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap™ mass analyzer
- Best-in-class mass accuracy, sensitivity, and dynamic range for quantitative certainty
- Configurable with up to 60,000 resolving power, enabling compound detection in complex matrices
- NeverVent™ technology for Vent-free ion source and column exchange
- Compatible with Thermo Scientific Chromeleon software for streamline analyte screening and quantitation
- EI and CI Thermo Scientific™ ExtractaBrite™ sources included
- VeV low electron energy acquisition for increased molecular ion production
- Optional MS/MS
IC Sample Preparation Solution
Dionex Guardcap Vial Caps
Thermo Scientific Dionex Guardcap Vial Caps work with 5mL Dionex PolyVials in the Dionex AS-DV autosampler to provide automated inline sample preparation and filtration solution. The Dionex AS-DV holds 50 vials that can be sampled in any order and programmed to take multiple samples from each vial. The vial design eliminates the need for an external sampling pump. Three versions of the vial caps are currently available:
- Dionex Guardcap H Vial Caps
Thermo Scientific Dionex Guardcap H vial caps are embedded with Dionex OnGuard H resin to automatically remove alkaline earth and transition metals, neutralize high pH samples, and filter particulates.
- Dionex Guardcap Na Vial Caps
Thermo Scientific Dionex Guardcap Na vial caps are embedded with Dionex OnGuard Na resin to automatically remove alkaline earth and transition metals and filter particulates without changing the sample pH. Since sample pH remains unchanged, Dionex Guardcap Na vial caps are ideal for treating samples that contain pH-sensitive analytes (e.g., nitrite).
- Dionex Guardcap HRP Vial Caps
Thermo Scientific Dionex Guardcap HRP vial caps are embedded with hydrophilic reversed phase resin to remove particulates and hydrophobic organic substances including non-ionic surfactants, hydrocarbons, aromatic dyes, and protonated carboxylic acids.
Dionex InGuard Sample Preparation Cartridges
Automatically remove matrix interference for better performance in many IC applications. Installed inline between the IC autosampler and injection valve, these cartridges remove cations (including transition metals), anions, or hydrophobic substances. Thermo Scientific Dionex InGuard Cartridges are available in a versatile selection of resins including Ag, H, Na, HRP, and Na/HRP.
Dionex OnGuard II Sample Pretreatment Cartridges
Remove matrix interferences encountered in your IC applications offline using these Thermo Scientific Dionex OnGuard II Sample Pretreatment Cartridges. Choose from 12 different resins to remove phenols, metals, cations, anions, or hydrophobic substances. If desired, samples can be processed in parallel using the Dionex OnGuard Sample Prep Station.
Syringes dan Filters
Providing high-quality filtration solutions for a variety of samples and applications. High-quality filtration
- Low extractable membranes and solvent resistant housing
- For easy selection of correct membrane and pore size
- For enhanced robustness in sample processing
SPE Manifolds dan Aksesoris
HyperSep positive pressure manifoldImprove productivity of solid-phase extraction (SPE) sample preparation by simultaneously processing up to 48 samples. The Thermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Positive Pressure Manifold can hold 48 SPE cartridges of various sizes: 1, 3, 6, and 10/15mL. Samples and solvent added to the SPE cartridges are extracted under positive pressure for an even flow at each position. Extracts are collected into 13 or 16mm tubes. This SPE manifold provides a quick, simple, and robust way to prepare multiple samples for subsequent analysis by chromatography. The HyperSep Positive Pressure Manifold can be configured with:
- Adaptor plates for holding 1, 3, 6, 10/15mL cartridges
- Collection racks (13 or 16mm)
- Collection tubes (13 or 16mm)
- Pre-drilled waste container
- Inline air filter
HyperSep Universal Vacuum ManifoldOrder the Thermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Universal Vacuum Manifold, Gauge, and Waste Base as a replacement spare part for your HyperSep Universal Vacuum Manifold. This manifold processes samples in solid-phase extraction SPE cartridges or 96 well plates. Accommodates both SPE cartridges and 96 well plates The system supplied with: Manifold, base/gauge, flask, and stopper, tubing, and spigots
HyperSep-96 well plate vacuum manifoldThermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Vacuum Manifolds are designed for use with HyperSep SPE columns and HyperSep-96™ well plates. Included with system:
- Waste collection tray
HyperSep glass block manifolds16-Port Vacuum Manifold:
- Glass block, Corian manifold lid, cover gasket, vacuum gauge and valve assembly, 16 tips, adjustable collection rack, bulkhead Luer fittings, 16 plugs, and manifold safety tray
- Glass block, Corian manifold lid, cover gasket, vacuum gauge and valve assembly, 24 tips, adjustable collection rack, bulkhead Luer fittings, 24 plugs, and manifold safety tray
HyperSep online SPE productsRetain specific analytes in a sample matrix when used with an appropriate HPLC column
- Effective removal of contaminants such as proteins from samples
- Compatible with conventional HPLC systems
- Fast and effective clean-up and concentration of target compounds
Produk SPE dan Aksesoris
SOLA SPE Products
Consistent excellence for bioanalysis Thermo Scientific™ SOLA™ products is designed for bioanalytical and clinical research analysts who are tasked with providing high-quality analytical results from complex biological samples in a high throughput environment while complying with strict legislation. These demands are compounded by the continued push to higher efficacy drugs and long-acting formulations which continue to drive sensitivity requirements to lower levels to enable accurate quantification. In order to meet these demands, bioanalytical methods must provide:
- Robustness – low analytical failure rates
- Ability to process low sample volumes
- High sensitivity
- High reproducibility
- Ease of use
- High throughput processing
- Efficient and fast processes
Learn more at thermofisher.com/solaspe
MicroScale SPE Plate and Tips
HyperSep Microscale solid-phase extraction tips
Revolutionary micropipette tip for sample preparation
- Faster sample preparation with minimal sample loss
- Patented micropipette tip in which the chromatographic material is directly attached to its inner surface
- No contamination from the supporting matrix
- Separation in volumes as low as 100nL
- Applications include mass spectrometry, desalting, protein purification and electrophoresis
HyperSep SpinTip microscale solid-phase extraction tips
HyperSep SpinTip microscale solid phase extraction tips
Revolutionary micropipette tip for sample preparation
- Pipette tips with a 1 to 2μm wide slit at the bottom that permits the liquid to passthrough but retains the chromatographic material (20 to 30μm)
- Faster sample preparation with minimal sample loss
- No contamination from the supporting matrix
- Separation in volumes as low as 100nL
Learn more at thermofisher.com/hypersep
For more information, kindly reach us at email@example.com
For other consumables from Thermo Scientific, you can find them here:
BEST QUALITY PRODUCT
RELIABLE AFTER SALES PRODUCT