TOMY “Rack-in-Rotor ”
-The Future of Centrifuge Rotor System
One of the most innovative features of the TOMY MX-Series High-Speed Refrigerated Micro Centrifuge is its unique “Rack-in- Rotor” system using a combination of carbon fiber rotors and a variety of drop-in racks made of resin for greater convenience, higher performance and lower cost, including:
1. Stackable, drop-in/lift-out rotor racks for easy placement and removal
Lightweight resin racks have a drop-in/lift-out design which allows for easy placement and replacement of tubes. These rotor racks are available in a wide variety of types and can be stacked in layers to suit your application.
2. Lightweight, yet stable rotation, and excellent acceleration/deceleration performance
Each rack has four slits so that the adhesion of the rack to the inner wall of the rotor is facilitated by centrifugal force, providing stable operation of the rotor. Lightweight rotors and racks can also increase acceleration and deceleration performance.
3. A wide variety of racks available at affordable prices
A large selection of resin racks is provided at affordable prices to accommodate tubes and plates of different volumes and numbers, which supports a diverse array of sample processing applications.
4. A portable rack for sample tubes
A resin rack can be used for a wide range of purposes, including storage and transportation. It can be used as a tube stand or carrier to hold or transport sample tubes.
HIGH SPEED REFRIGERATED MICRO CENTRIFUGE
Toward High Performance and Simplicity!
The MX-Series is a high-speed refrigerated microcentrifuge that is designed for high performance and simplicity of operation.
- Powerful motor and inverter realize fast acceleration and deceleration.
- All models are equipped with an imbalance detection system as a standard safety function.
- User-friendly, beautiful and functional design with human factors engineering in mind
- Compact body with wheel design for easy installation and transportation