The Q Exactive HF system features a new ultra-high-field Orbitrap mass analyzer that, while physically smaller, provides higher resolution and faster scan speeds. Combined with the inherent superior quality of Orbitrap spectra, the Q Exactive HF system provides more-confident identification and quantitation in less time. Scan speed up to 18 Hz results in up to 50% more IDs from the shorter gradient, Resolving power of up to 240,000 (FWHM) at m/z 200 ensures maximum ID confidence. Spectral quality significantly superior to Q-TOF mass spectrometers yields better protein coverage and quantitation results. Polarity switching (one full cycle in <1 sec at a resolution setting of 60,000) enables analysis of more, different compounds in a single analysis.
This is ideal to identify and quantify more proteins, peptides, lipids, glycans, and small molecules accurately and in less time with the Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ HF hybrid quadrupole-Orbitrap mass spectrometer. The Q Exactive HF system combines a state-of-the-art segmented quadrupole for high-performance precursor ion selection with a high-resolution, accurate-mass (HR/AM) ultra-high-field Orbitrap mass analyzer to deliver a superior combination of scan speed, resolving power, mass accuracy, spectral quality, and sensitivity. Identify, quantify and confirm in a single analysis with a single instrument with the Q Exactive HF mass spectrometer.
Advanced quadrupole technology optimizes precursor ion selection and transmission, improving the quantitation of low-abundant ions in the most complex matrices. Sophisticated Parallel Reaction Monitoring and Data-Independent Analysis provide reproducible quantitation results while delivering complete qualitative confidence. Intact protein mode enhances the analysis of intact proteins through sophisticated ion beam control and easy collision pressure adjustment. When research requires analysis of intact proteins or protein complexes, the Q Exactive HF system can be equipped with an intact protein mode option (available on new instruments only).
- Scan speed up to 40 Hz with ultra-high-field Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap™ mass analyzer technology
- Resolution of up to 240,000 (FWHM) at m/z 200
- High Capacity Transfer Tube (HCTT) and electrodynamic ion funnel for improved sensitivity
- Advanced Quadrupole Technology (AQT) for superior precursor isolation
- Advanced Active Beam Guide (AABG) for greater sensitivity and maximum robustness
- New Data Dependent Acquisition (DDA) strategy for bottom-up and top-down proteomics analysis
- Dynamic retention time adjustment in PRM for superior targeted quantitation
- Accelerated Higher-Energy Collisional Dissociation (aHCD) capabilities
- BioPharma option for enhanced analysis of intact proteins, protein-protein complexes, mAb subunits, and intact mAb. Includes Intact Protein Mode and High Mass Range (HMR) mode.