Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQ4500 Turbidity Meter
All-in one capability, featuring both white and infrared light sources
The AQ4500 Turbidity Meter includes a dual source LED for readings that comply with both EPA 180.1 and ISO 7027 methods.
- Visible (white) LED light meets U.S. EPA 180.1 method requirements
- Infrared (IR) LED light meets ISO 7027 method requirements
- Orion Method AQ4500 for Turbidity meets U.S. EPA regulatory reporting requirements
- Portable and IP67 waterproof with 100 data-point memory and 2,500 hour average battery life
- RS232 interface port
Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQ3010 Turbidity Meter
Faster calibration with step-by-step prompts
Easily determine the clarity of your sample with a user-friendly interface, large display and 0 to 1000 NTU auto-ranging.
- Infrared (IR) LED light meets ISO 7027 method and DIN 27027 method requirements
- Portable and IP67 waterproof with long battery life
- Easy vial indexing with continuous measurement mode
- Simple interface and low cost-of-ownership