The Thermo Scientific ™ Dionex ™ Easion ™ Ion Chromatography System is a small, simple IC system that’s anything but “routine.” Designed for everyday ion analysis, it’s the perfect fit for your lab—especially if space is limited. Streamlined chemical suppression technology makes it easy for any operator to get first-rate results for either anions or cations. Plus, our unmatched quality and reliability give you the confidence that comes from choosing a system you’ll continue to celebrate for years to come. The Dionex Easion IC system is a small IC that delivers big value.
The Thermo Scientific ™ Dionex ™ Easion ™ Ion Chromatography System (Dionex Easion) performs isocratic ion analyses using suppressed conductivity detection. The Dionex Easion is an integrated ion chromatography system consisting of a pump, an injection valve, and a conductivity cell. Other system components (guard column, separator column, and suppressor) are ordered separately.
Thermo Scientific Dionex Easion: Small IC — Big value
- Sensitive, stable, heated conductivity detection for precise results
- Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ CRS™ 500 Chemically Regenerated Suppressor. Suppression with displacement chemical regeneration (DCR) technology for drift-free baseline and ease-of-use
- Flexible pump flow range to support 2, 3, and 4 mm anion and cation columns
- Dual-piston, serial pumping system with PEEK flow path for low maintenance costs and maximum up-time
- All-polymeric flow pathway to eliminate contamination and corrosion
- Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) Software for full control, quality integration, and versatile reports to exceed all your data processing needs
- USB connectivity for fast, trouble-free instrument connection and configuration
- Integrated IQ/OQ to routinely assure the quality of your results
- Compatible with all Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IC autosamplers. The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ASDV Autosampler is recommended for economical unattended operation, including sample filtration
- Compatible with a broad range of Thermo Scientific™ IonPac™ polymeric separation columns for unparalleled application flexibility
Simply superior resolution and reproducibility
Ten replicate injections of a seven-ion standard Despite the system’s compact size and operational simplicity, there’s no compromise in the quality and consistency of results.
Separation of six common cations in less than 15 min The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ CS12A analytical column included in the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Cation Analysis Kit eases analysis and increases time efficiency.
Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ Parts:
- Application and column flexibility: 2, 3, and 4 mm isocratic columns
- Heated conductivity cell and Dionex CRS 500 Chemically Regenerated Suppressor for stable, noise-free results
- Outstanding access to chromatography components
- Ultra-reliable, low carryover, electric Rheodyne injection valve
- Dual-piston, serial pumping system with stability from 0.01 to 5.00 mL/min at pressures to 5000 psi