HyperSep positive pressure manifold
Improve productivity of solid-phase extraction (SPE) sample preparation by simultaneously processing up to 48 samples. The Thermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Positive Pressure Manifold can hold 48 SPE cartridges of various sizes: 1, 3, 6, and 10/15mL. Samples and solvent added to the SPE cartridges are extracted under positive pressure for an even flow at each position. Extracts are collected into 13 or 16mm tubes. This SPE manifold provides a quick, simple, and robust way to prepare multiple samples for subsequent analysis by chromatography.
The HyperSep Positive Pressure Manifold can be configured with:
- Adaptor plates for holding 1, 3, 6, 10/15mL cartridges
- Collection racks (13 or 16mm)
- Collection tubes (13 or 16mm)
- Pre-drilled waste container
- Inline air filter
An installation kit is available. See related products if you need replacements for any of these HyperSep Positive Pressure Manifold accessories.
HyperSep Universal Vacuum Manifold
Order the Thermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Universal Vacuum Manifold, Gauge, and Waste Base as a replacement spare part for your HyperSep Universal Vacuum Manifold. This manifold processes samples in solid-phase extraction SPE cartridges or 96 well plates.
Accommodates both SPE cartridges and 96 well plates
The system supplied with: Manifold, base/gauge, flask, and stopper, tubing, and spigots
HyperSep-96 well plate vacuum manifold
Thermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Vacuum Manifolds are designed for use with HyperSep SPE columns and HyperSep-96™ well plates.
Included with system:
- Waste collection tray
HyperSep-96 well plate is not included and needs to be purchased separately.
HyperSep glass block manifolds
16-Port Vacuum Manifold:
- Glass block, Corian manifold lid, cover gasket, vacuum gauge and valve assembly, 16 tips, adjustable collection rack, bulkhead Luer fittings, 16 plugs, and manifold safety tray
24-Port Vacuum Manifold:
- Glass block, Corian manifold lid, cover gasket, vacuum gauge and valve assembly, 24 tips, adjustable collection rack, bulkhead Luer fittings, 24 plugs, and manifold safety tray
HyperSep online SPE products
Retain specific analytes in a sample matrix when used with an appropriate HPLC column
- Effective removal of contaminants such as proteins from samples
- Compatible with conventional HPLC systems
- Fast and effective clean-up and concentration of target compounds
For other consumables from Thermo Scientific, you can find them here: