OPSIS – Innovative Wet Chemistry
OPSIS LiquidLINE, a division of OPSIS AB, develops and manufactures innovative systems for laboratories in the food and environmental industries. OPSIS AB has, after more than 30 years in the analytical business, taken another step to implement modern technology into wet chemistry and liquids. Our goal is to provide our customers with the most advanced, reliable, and cost-effective systems. Providing innovative Wet Chemistry solutions to laboratories worldwide.
OPSIS LiquidLINE offers classical wet chemistry instruments and products for laboratory use. We combine our long experience of analysis, process quality with expertise in Wet chemistry applications. Our range includes everything from Digestion blocks, Extraction units, and Distillation units to complete Kjeldahl Analyzers.
Standard in all our digestion blocks is selectable programs, timer functions, and possibility to select between Celcius and Fahrenheit. Our more advanced blocks offer an automatic motor rack.
Automatic, Fast and Silent
All KjelROC Digestors includes automatic programs as well as the possibility to define your own digestion cycle. All this reduces maintenance costs, saves time, and makes the work safer.
- 1 Pre-heat program and 4 pre-defined programs
- 103 customizable S- and P- programs on Auto version (54 customizable on Advanced). Up to 255 steps on S-programs. Manual programming of time and temperature.
- User-defined behavior at end of digestion, automatic switch-off of the heating element and different settings for alarm signals
- Fast heating, from 20˚C to 450˚C within 45 minutes
- Calibration Feature. Possible to calibrate heating against external temperature probe
- Easy switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit degrees
Automatic Programs Saves Time
- Automatic programs make the KjelROC Digestors easy to use.
- Alarm signal and/or automatic cooling simplifies the surveillance of the process.
Automation Saves Time and Reduce Costs
- KjelROC Digestors Advanced models save even more time with fully automatic motor rack
Lower Maintenance Costs
- All Digestors and Scrubbers built with high endurance materials. From high-quality Borosilicate Glass to high-quality EN 1.4404 Stainless steel.
3-Step Automation Lift*
The Advanced KjelROC Digestors offer easy to use the motor lift with 3-step automation; heating-, cooling- and load positions. The motor can be controlled manually, as part of a temperature/time program or as part of the pre-loaded digestion programs. The KjelROC Automation Lift reduces the workload in the lab and saves costs.
- Automatic control of motor within the Pre-set programs
- Intelligent instrument feedback will instruct the operator when to place the rack in the holder and automatically move the rack to the cooling position after digestion
- Safety system with manual override at all times
- Specific load position at the ergonomically correct height