OPSIS – Innovative Wet Chemistry
OPSIS LiquidLINE, a division of OPSIS AB, develops and manufactures innovative systems for laboratories in the food and environmental industries. OPSIS AB has, after more than 30 years in the analytical business, taken another step to implement modern technology into wet chemistry and liquids. Our goal is to provide our customers with the most advanced, reliable and cost-effective systems. Providing innovative Wet Chemistry solutions to laboratories worldwide.
The HydROC Hydrolysis Unit
OPSIS LiquidLINE brings an innovative solution for Acid Hydrolysis, making Total Fat determinations more efficient and safe. The hazardous Hydrolysis process can now safely be performed with up to six samples simultaneously. The unique HydROC filter brings additional cost and time savings.
Save costs with clever Filter technology
- The HydROC filter can be used several times* which makes it more cost efficient than any other solution on the market
- Clever solution saves cost on other consumables such as Celite**, Quartz sand and hydrolysis filters
- System compatible with several other extraction systems on the market
Reduce Errors in Total fat analysis
- The HydROC filter can be used in both hydrolysis and extraction steps, avoiding sample transfer errors and saving time
- The HydROC and SoxROC batch handling system saves time when moving samples between hydrolysis and extraction
- Complete separation of samples removes the risk for contamination
- The Acid Hydrolysis is performed in a closed system, reducing risks for the operator
- Sample rinsing without any contact with Acid reduces safety hazards
- Complies with standardized methods
As Easy as 1-2-3
The HydROC is easy to manage with only three steps. Risk for operator introduced errors can be minimized.
- Insert up to six samples inside the HydROC unit. Use same filter holder as for the OPSIS LiquidLINE SoxROC extraction unit. Separation of each sample removes any risk for contamination.
- Run the Acid Hydrolysis, adjust the temperature as the hydrolysis progress. Remove the acid by opening the drain valves and rinse with water. The operation is safe with no contact with Acid.
- Place condensers in cooling position and move samples to the SoxROC cup stand
The HydROC Filter
The unique HydROC filter offers flexibility and cost savings for your total fat determinations.
- The HydROC filter can be used several times*
- One single filter for both hydrolysis and extraction removes the need for separate hydrolysis filters and cellulose thimbles, which saves cost. A single filter also reduces time and complexity when moving samples, which leads to less errors.
- The HydROC filter can also be used together with other systems