Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged, and Safe is a continuation of one of the sample preparation techniques that shows the advantages of this technique. QuEChERS Dispersive SPE method offers effective separation techniques for extracting and cleaning pesticide residues in food and other complex matrices. Robust procedures offer several attractive benefits: high recovery, accurate results, high sample throughput, low use of solvents and glass, reduced labor, and lower reagent costs.
Thermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Dispersive SPE Extraction Products are available in a range of pre-prepared sorbent combinations, each containing the proper sorbents for optimum extraction of analytes using QuEChERS methods. The QuEChERS method is a two-step process: extraction followed by clean-up. Need other supporting products are needed for the cleaning process with Hypersep Dispersive SPE Clean-up.
QuEChERS methods overcome problems associated with time-consuming, expensive, and labor-intensive multi-residue methods (MRM).
- Fast and easy sample preparation
- Robust and reproducible process
- High recovery and reproducibility
Product Selection – Sample Clean-up
Matrix Type – Examples – Sorbent Requirements :
- General Matrices – Apples, Cucumber, Melon – Magnesium Sulfate, PSA
- Fatty Matrices – Milk, Cereal, Fish – Magnesium Sulfate, PSA, C18
- Pigmented Matrices – Lettuce, Carrot, Wine – Magnesium Sulfate, PSA, C18, GCB
- High Pigmented Matrices – Spinach, Red Peppers – Magnesium Sulfate, PSA, C18, GCB
For other consumables from Thermo Scientific, you can find it here: