How does UVR-Mi UV Cleaner–Recirculator work?
The operation of UVR-Mi UV Cleaner–Recirculator principle is based on a constant, forced air circulation through recirculator`s chamber in close vicinity to UV lamps, thus ensuring maximal efficiency of disinfection. The inner mirror surface of recirculator chamber reflects ultraviolet rays thereby increasing the density of UV radiation and enhancing the disinfection effect.
What does UVR-Mi UV Cleaner–Recirculator consist of?
UV Air Flow Cleaner-Recirculator consists of germicidal UV lamps, a fan unit equipped with dust filters, and a control unit, confined in a flowthrough chamber.
What are the Benefits of UVR-Mi recirculators?
- UV Air Recirculators are ideal for air disinfection in hospitals (especially in outpatient departments, operating rooms, emergency rooms, delivery rooms, etc.), kindergartens, research laboratories, veterinary clinics
- Recirculators are effective against common airborne diseases by disinfecting the air and efficiently destroying disease-causing agents (viruses, microorganisms) by UV radiation
- UVR-Mi is the more powerful model of UV air flow cleaner with two UV-lamps
- Provide complete protection from UV radiation
- Easy to install, operate, and maintain. The very low noise level
- A built-in timer allows controlling the UV lamp operating time
- The digital control unit allows to track overall UV lamp operating time
- Convenient fixation on walls (standard)
- Mounting on a movable stand (optional)