Luminex ARIES ® and ARIES® M1 Systems are sample-to-answer, real-time PCR systems crafted to increase laboratory efficiency, ensure result accuracy, and fit seamlessly into today’s lean laboratory.
ARIES® allows your lab to control every aspect of the sample-to-answer testing process, from sample accessioning through result reporting.
Designed for Improved Lab Efficiency and Workflow
- Universal Assay Protocol allows multiple sample types and up to 12 different IVD assays to be run together in a Random Batch.
- Simultaneous STAT and batch testing on a single ARIES® System.
- Flexible throughput options with the Luminex ARIES ® two-module system or ARIES® M1 System.
Designed for Seamless Integration and Testing Accuracy
- Internal barcode scanning matches samples to cassettes, enabling position independent results no matter where the cassette is placed in the system.
- Bidirectional LIS connectivity facilitates electronic ordering.1
- Integrated touchscreen PC eliminates the need for computer peripherals, maximizing valuable bench space.
Luminex ARIES ® cassettes contain all of the reagents needed to run PCR testing on a sample. The extraction, purification, amplification, detection reagents, and Sample Processing Control (SPC) are all contained in the cassette. ARIES® cassettes are color-coded and can be stored at room temperature, eliminating the need for freezing and thawing of reagents that take up freezer space and add time to preparation. For IVD samples, everything needed to run a sample is contained in the ARIES® cassette and the attached PCR tube.
Luminex ARIES ® SARS-CoV-2 Assay (EUA)
Luminex ARIES ® SARS‑CoV‑2 Assay (EUA) is a real-time PCR-based in vitro diagnostic test that detects SARS‑CoV‑2 nucleic acid in nasopharyngeal swab (NPS) samples. Using the sample-to-answer ARIES® System, the ARIES® SARS‑CoV‑2 Assay delivers sensitive, rapid results in about two hours.
The ARIES® SARS‑CoV‑2 Assay (EUA) offers:
- Precise Results: A sample-to-answer test that enables targeted SARS‑CoV‑2 detection.
- Fast Turnaround Time: Minimal hands-on time and an automated workflow deliver results in about two hours.
- Robust Detection: Exonuclease-sensitive probes for the ORF1ab and N viral genes provide superior specificity.