DNA/RNA UV-cleaner box UVC/T-AR and UVC/T M – AR is designed for clean operations with DNA samples. UV-cleaner box provide protection against contamination.
Model is a bench-top type, made of metal framework, plexiglas walls and working surface painted with powder enamel.
UV-cleaner boxes are equipped with an open UV lamp installed in the upper hood. UV-radiation from the open lamps disinfects the working area inactivating DNA/RNA fragments during 15–30 min of exposure. A digital timer controls duration of the direct UV irradiation. A daylight lamp provides proper illumination of the working surface.
UV-cleaner boxes are equipped with a flow-type bactericidal UV cleaner–recirculator AR, which provides constant decontamination inside the box during operation. They are recommended for operations with DNA/RNA amplicons.
UV cleaner–recirculator AR consists of a UV lamp, a fan and dust filters organized in a special body so that a user working with a UV-cleaner box is protected against UV light. Recirculator increases the maximum density of UV light making it sufficiently effective for DNA/RNA inactivation. The UV–recirculator processes 100 UV-cleaner box volumes per hour, creating permanent aseptic conditions of operation inside the UV-cleaner box.
Specially assigned moving tables T-4 (with wheel locks) with a drawer are available on request.
Advantages of Biosan UV-cleaner boxes:
- Ozone free high density UV decontamination
- Long living UV lamps (9,000 hours average)
- Automatic switch off of UV-lamps when the protective screen is opened
- Bactericidal flow-type recirculator providing permanent decontamination inside UV-cleaner box during operation
- Low noise, low energy consumption
- Tables for installation of UV-cleaner boxes
- UV-cleaner boxes with the bactericidal UV cleaner–recirculator AR is the patented Biosan solution