User Friendly Front Indicator
The Front Indicator (green/red/orange line indicator) permits monitoring the operation status from a distance.
Multiple memory functions
Easy-to-use and convenient LCD
- A simple memory function allows setting three operation conditions for each rotor.
- 99 memory settings can be stored.
Sample temperature display
SUPREMA Series high speed refrigerated centrifuge control and maintain the sample temperature near the set temperature using the date from chamber temperature, rotor types and rotational frequency and display the value estimated from each data as actual sample temperature.
- Data Communications Fanction (factory option) An extemal output port for data communication is provided to output the data stored in memory such as centrifuging conditions and the various historical data to PC.
- Programmed operation function
Several operation conditions can be programmed during a centrifuging operation and automatically executed in linear sequence. This function allows to store five programs in five different combinations.
- Centrifugal acceleration integrator function
- Capable of consecutive spins
10-step acceleration characteristics and 10-step and natural deceleration characteristics
The initial value of acceleration and deceleration characteristics is adjusted between 0 and 500 rpm, however, the function setting allows to set the adjustable rotation speed to the maximum speed of the rotor in use, adjustable in steps of 100 rpm.
Design incorporates friendliness to the global environment and safety
- HFC R404A with the ODP = 0.0, which contains no chlorine to destroy the ozone layer, is used to reduce environmental impact.
- Imbalance detection system: The system prevents operation when the rotor is unbalanced and the maximum permissible imbalance value is exceeded, and automatically slows the rotor down and stops.
- Safety devices:
Lid interlock, Lid Open/Close Detector, Overspeed Detector, Overcurrent Detector (power switch), Motor Overcurrent Detector, Temperature Error Detector (high or low temperature)