FireReader V10 – Versatile Gel Documentation Imaging Platform
The most versatile Gel Documentation imaging platform available on the market. Offering endless fluorescence applications, yet in a beautiful, compact darkroom and at an excellent price!
- DNA/RNA gels, Safe stains, Protein gels, Colonies, TLC plates, Qdots, Blots, Cy2, GFP, eGFP, FITC… FireReader boasts epi-blue LED and optional dual epi-UV, in addition to white light and a large transilluminator list to choose from.
- Huge resolution of up to 10-mpx, 16-bit imaging and up to 65,535 shades of grey.
- Large 6-position filter wheel for extended application requirements and optimal performances.
- 100% license-free and customizable software for acquisition, editing and analysis.
- Fully-auto ‘one-click’ or ‘Live’ or ‘3D-Live’ or ‘Preview’ acquisition modes available.
- Use default acquisition protocols or create, modify and customize your own as you please.
- ‘Uvipure’ patented technology available on transilluminator for even sharper images of all your safe-stained gels.
- Built-in analysis modules for quantification/normalization, molecular weight, colonies counting and distance calculations.
- DNA/RNA gels & Safe stains (EtBr, SYBR, GelGreen, GelRed, SYPRO…) Protein gels (Coomassie, Silver, Cooper…) Colonies (Petri Dish) & visible imaging, X-ray films, TLC plates & Qdots (with dual epi-UV) Epi-blue fluorescence (Cy2, GFP, eGFP, FITC…)
- 1D quantification, normalization, automatic molecular weight, distance calculations, colonies counting
Click Here if you want to know more about this product