For effortless DNA and RNA analysis
- Rapid analysis of up to 96 samples without manu
- Safety and convenience with ready-to-use gel cartridges
- Accurate analysis of low concentration nucleic acids with 3–5 bp resolution
- User-friendly analysis software that supports electronic signatures and records
- Objective RNA quality measurement with new RNA Integrity Score (RIS)
The revolutionary QIAxcel Advanced system replaces traditional, labor-intensive gel analysis of DNA and RNA — streamlining workflows and reducing time to result. The QIAxcel Advanced system fully automates sensitive, high-resolution capillary electrophoresis of up to 96 samples per run. DNA fragment analysis of 12 samples can be performed in as little as 3 minutes. Ready-to-run gel cartridges allow 96 samples to be analyzed with a minimum of hands-on interaction, reducing manual handling errors and eliminating the need for tedious gel preparation. User-friendly QIAxcel ScreenGel software ensures convenient analysis and documentation of data. The QIAGEN RNA Integrity Score (RIS) provides an objective quality measurement of the analyzed samples and allows easy interpretation of sample integrity.